Thursday, October 15, 2009

Start generating Cash flow By using Buy-Write

I met Peter Spann at a seminar recently and I was immediately impressed. I was even more impressed when I discovered he was one of the speakers. And even more impressed indeed when I heard him speak. He kept 5,000 people enthralled as he detailed his rags to riches story and laid out in plain English a simple way just about everybody can use to increase their financial success.

So when I heard today that he was running a seminar on one of his simplest and most exciting strategies I just knew I’d have to let you know about it. Normally he only presents these seminars to his clients but I have talked him into to letting me make them available to you as well (It’s a strange name for a seminar but a bit of an in-joke he’ll let you in on when you’re there).


It’s a strategy that Peter personally uses to generate cash flow, lower risk and boost returns and if you have any interest in getting ahead financially you need to be there.


Over 750 people are already registered for these events in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne and we hope to see you and your friends as Peter shares with you a great strategy that is designed to generate you more cashflow.


I invite you to click here to see Peter talk about his new seminar;



BRISBANE: Tuesday 20th October, 2009

SYDNEY: Wednesday 21st October, 2009

MELBOURNE: Tuesday 27th October, 2009


Register now online by clicking here or by calling the team at Pow Wow Events on 1300 550 240


Have a great weekend.....

oh, and by the way, I have done a deal with Peter, that if you click here you can download his free e book.

Best regards

Ivan

No comments: