It all starts with a dream!
- And you can dream and plan from anywhere - look at Mandela!
- Allow yourself to imagine and fantasize and dream about all your goals and the kind of life you would like to live.
- Regular thinking and imagination about dreams and how you will achieve them ....will positively impact on your mindset. This will boost your subconscious mind to start thinking and working towards your dream.
- Once you start working towards your dream, you become more positive, more motivated, and more determined to make your dream a reality. You trigger your natural creativity and come up with idea after idea to help make your dream come true.
- Your subconscious mind is an amazing thing.... Its continuously working even when you are tired. If you are struck with any challenges, your subconscious mind will continuously figure out a way or solution to handle the situation.
Who said these quotes and what did they achieve?
- "Build and it will come"
- "Dream and it will happen"
- "I had a dream?"
Dream big dreams,
- raises your self-esteem
- increases level of self-confidence.
- increases your personal level of self-respect and happiness,
- stimulates you to do better than you ever have before.
Big dreams with positive attitude, planning and action - helps you push yourself to your limits You may even end up achieving more than you ever thought you could.
As my mentor , Allen Pathmarajah says:-
"Vision without action is hallucination -Action without vision is chaos - Vision with Action will enable you to achieve success that knows no boundaries"