Saturday, November 07, 2009

a great psychological test

This is pretty amazing! Try it!
No cheating!!! This is a great psychological test and
extremely accurate. It is amazing what modern math can do

FIND OUT WHO TRULY IS YOUR ROLE MODEL. DON'T SCROLL DOWN
YET, DO THE SIMPLE MATH BELOW, THEN SCROLL DOWN TO FIND YOUR HERO.

It's CRAZY how accurate this is!
no peeking!

1) Pick your favorite number between 1-9

2) Multiply by 3 then

3) Add 3

4) Then again, multiply by 3 (I'll wait while you get the calculator....)

5) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number....

6) Add the digits together


Now Scroll down
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
With that number, see who your ROLE MODEL is from the list
below:

1. Einstein
2. Sandra Day O'Connor
3. Prince Charles
4. Genghis Khan
5. Bill Gates
6. Gandhi
7. Ronald Regan
8. Elvis Presley
9.Ivan Kaye from St Ives
10. John F. Kennedy

I know, I know....I just have that effect on people. One day, you too
can be like me :-)

P.S. Stop picking different numbers!! I AM YOUR ROLE MODEL,
JUST DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!

No comments: