Brendan and Cristy Levenson started their business plan by putting the word 'customer' in the centre of a page and building our proposition around them.
Franchising allowed us to expand our footprint quickly and develop a strong position prior to competition moving in.
They put the success of Jetts down to three things that they believe are the pillars of most successful companies –
1. Having the foresight to recognise a need and focussing first on the customer and creating a vision that is built off a purpose.
2. Having the relentless hunger to ensure that vision transpires into reality, and
3. Having the fanatical discipline in the execution of the growth and operations of the business.
Our long-term plan sees 350 clubs across Australia and New Zealand, and 2000 clubs across 10 countries by 2030. We will do this by customer service, impeccable standards and teamwork.
- Ensure your company has a purpose, and create a bold vision that is realistic and achievable
- Develop a deep, burning desire to achieve your vision, and use this to keep you going when times are tough
- Focus on relentless execution of your strategy – don’t give in on quality for the sake of quantity
- Hire people that compliment your weaknesses or are downright better than you
- Be a great listener and subscribe to the fact that others most likely know more than you do – learn from those around you
For details of the full article click here