Top deal - ASIA
Ofo Bicycle, a bicycle-sharing platform, raised CNY 3B in a Series D round of funding from DST, Matrix Partners China, and others. Ofo has occupied 51.2% share of shared bicycle market share in China. Since June 2015, the number of connected bicycles has exceeded 1M, with more than 20M registered users.
Top Deal - Europe
ResearchGate, a provider of professional network for the scientific community to connect with each other to share and discuss research, raised $52.6M in a Series D round of funding from Wellcome Trust, and others. There are currently 12M registered members on ResearchGate, compared to 467M currently on LinkedIn.
Top Deal - Maintenance/Repairs
Chefafa, an O2O car maintenance platform, raised CNY 10M in a Series A funding from Shenzhen Ginkgo Venture Capital and Quantum Capital. The company plans to expand across 300 cities with more than 3,000 stores, by 2020 to achieve 10B transactions.
- Motus GI Holdings, $30M, Private Placement, Israel
- Muse Bio, $23M, Series B, USA
- 24tidy, $21.8M, Series C, China
- Pypestream, $15M, Series A, USA
- WorkJam, $12M, Unattributed, Canada
- Celect, $10M, Series B, USA
- Belong, $10M, Unattributed, India
- Regent Education, $8.5M, Unattributed, USA
- CreditMantri, $7.68M, Series B, India
- Fortscale, $7M, Unattributed, USA